Sold by the meter
- Profile: GT
- Pitch: 2mm
- Width: 6mm, 9mm
- Material: Chloroprene
Long-length PowerGrip® 2GT belting is a cost effective, low maintenance drive alternative.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor as compared to roller chain drives.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -34°C to +82°C (-35°F to +180°F).
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- PowerGrip® 2GT has more tooth ratchet resistance than HTD®.
- The PowerGrip® 2GT belt tooth is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove profile. The sprocket groove-belt tooth combination increases capacity, while improving registration.
- GATES 2GT timing belt of your specified continuous length and width